♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Today, we have
a viral challenge for you that has been heavily requested
by our subscribers. – All right. Challenges are good. – (FBE) You will be playing
the Real Versus Gummy Challenge. – The what? – I’ve never heard of this challenge,
but I’m into it. – I don’t know what the challenge is, but hopefully we just eat gummy worms. – (FBE) We will be presenting you
with two covered items, and you have to decide
if you want to keep or trade the one that’s in front of you. But you both have to agree
for a trade to happen. One will be a gummy version of a food and the other will be a real version. – Well, I’m gonna eat it regardless. I don’t plan on losing. – If it’s a gummy
or if it’s just a regular food, I’m down for either. – I’ma stay positive. – It’s mind over matter, so I’m ready. – (FBE) Here are your first ones.
Don’t open them yet! – Can I smell it? – I can’t sense it.
– Hover. – (FBE) Do you want to keep
the plate in front of you or trade? – Want to trade?
– I think I want to keep this one. – I’m kind of curious
to see what I was given. – Gotta keep it. – Do you want to trade?
– No, I think I want to keep. – You want to just trade? Why not. – Sure.
– Why not. – Sharing’s caring. – (FBE) Okay, you can take off the lids. (both screaming) – Woo! – Oh, it’s gummies. (laughing) Oh! – (laughing) Oh yes! – That does not smell appealing. – Oh yeah, I’m so good at this.
– Sweet, I got a piece of fish. – Nyah!
– That is a greasy piece of fish. – Hey, look at him go. I can smell it…
– It tastes like cat food. – …wafting over here. – I’m not excited. – (in disgust) Oh. Ugh.
– (eating noisily) – How is it?
– I think it was a sardine. – Just go for it. Uggggh!
– Ooh, take it like a champ. Good job! – Says the one who ate Swedish Fish! – Hey, you can have one of mine. – (FBE) You both got the point!
(ding) – Props but I’m really happy
with my choice. – (FBE) You both got the point. – (softly) Oh, my breath stinks. – If we’re starting there,
it can only get worse. – I don’t know how
I’m feeling about this challenge. – I’m loving this challenge! (laughing) – (FBE) Here is the next one. So keep the cloche
in front of you or trade? – Oh, I can’t touch. I need to sense. – I’m going to keep it. – I’m down to switch. – I think I’m going to stay with this one. – I think I want to trade.
– No. – No? (laughing)
– I’m not even going to look at it yet. – Oh, that’s not that bad.
– All right, cool. I’m happy. – That’s not that bad. – Oh my god! – I got some kind of chilli pepper. – Yes! YES!!!
– Man, no! I’m white, too.
I can’t take spicy food! – (giggling) Is that one of the really hot peppers?
– Is this safe? – (FBE) It’s actually a cayenne pepper. – Oh, that’s not that bad. (crunching)
Ooh, that crunch though! – It’s not that hot.
– Mm-mm. – It’s definitely spicy. – Oh, that’s easy– OH! That’s– (grunting). Oh, it’s making me cry. (crunching)
– Oh! It sprayed. (giggling) – (laughing in shock) Oh my god! It’s spicy! (spitting)
– (sympathetically) Ooh. – I remember what
happened to me the last time I had a pepper
on this channel. (laughing) It wasn’t a good time. – Are you gonna opt out? Aah! (giggling)
– Do you not know who I am?! It’s just a pepper. – (giggling)
– Not that bad. – (FBE) Jordan, since you spit it out,
you don’t get the point. – It wasn’t worth it. – (FBE) You both got the point.
– Whew! – Mad props. – I’m trucking through all of this! – I definitely liked the pepper
more than the anchovy. – (FBE) Here is the next one, so keep the one in front of you or trade? – Up to you.
– Keep. I’m curious. – She said keep. – I’m staying. – I’ll trade.
– All right. – (laughing) – I think I want to keep it again.
– Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. – Ew, what the–?
– Wait, that’s an egg! – I have no problem with eating eggs. I like eggs. – I got the gummy again! (cracking up) – Are you joking? – That’s not even that bad.
– That’s not that bad. – Ooh, it broke. – Not too bad. – Yo, it tastes like a Krabby Patty,
the small ones I ate as a kid. – I got a source of protein. – It’s an egg. – I’m really, really picky
about the yellow part, you know? It’s got to be all the golden liquid. – Oh no, this consistency is gross. – It’s an egg! – You have to feel this egg.
It is gross feeling. Like, it’s not a–
– Eggs don’t feel pretty. – (FBE) You have to eat it for the point. – Okay, well, then
I’ll just not get the point. – (FBE) So you both got the point. – I mean, good, I guess.
– I want gummies! – It’s not like it was a bad food.
– That’s true. – So I still count that as a win. – I feel like number four
is going to be really bad, and then it will end on a good note. – Hopefully. Oh my god, yeah, it’ll be, like,
cake and then gummy cake. – (FBE) Here is the next one. So keep the one in front of you or trade? – I think this time we need to swap.
– No. – You want to stick?
– I-I think I want to stick. – Okay. – I want to trade. – You choose one.
– Let’s keep it. – You’ll keep this one, right? – Yeah, I knew you were going to. I got a bad vibe. – (gasping)
– Oh my god!!! – That’s a big spider too.
That’s a tarantula. – Aah! (laughing)
– Is this a spider? This is a spider. – Yes!
– OH MY GOD! Shut up! That is a spider!
– Yes! I am so glad.
– There’s hair on this! – Oh!
– [BLEEP]!!! – Oh!
– That’s a [bleep] spider! This one, I’m opting out of. I ain’t eating this spider. (crunching) – Oh my god. (coughing) – Even its insides look angry.
– (whimpering) Oh my god! (tapping feet in distress)
– Doesn’t it taste nasty? – No, it tastes like a potato chip. – My heart’s kind of going
really fast and it’s dead. It’s not going to come at me. I mean, it’s just kind of grossing me– HEY!!! Hey! Do not mess with me like that! (giggling) (crunching) It actually does not taste that bad. It’s just really dry. – (sighing) (moaning softly) (grunting) (gulping anxiously) (snickering) – Are you okay? – I feel like I literally just went
out to the sidewalk and just dragged my tongue across it. – (FBE) Kenneth, you got the point,
but Ethan didn’t. – I do not mind! I’ve always hated spiders. – (FBE) You both got the point.
– I’m proud. I ate something that I’m afraid of. – You’re choosing the next one. – I literally am never going to be scared
of bugs from this day on because I just ate one. – (FBE) Last one. Are you going to keep or switch? – I’m comfortable.
– I don’t feel that comfortable! – We’re going to trade?
– I’m going to keep. – What do you want to do?
– You know, let’s just keep. – I’m keeping whatever is on this plate. – Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaah! – Thank the Lord! – It’s trying to get out. – It’s alive? – Oh my god! It’s alive. It’s moving. – Oh, what is that?!
– It’s moving. Oh, it’s alive?!
– Yep. – (in disgust) Oh! Oh! – Oh my god!
(cloche clattering) (wheezing) Oh my god! – That thing’s still alive. If I give this up–
– We’re tied. – (FBE) Yep.
– And then what? – That’s unacceptable. – (squealing) Mmmm… nom!
(banging table) (exclaiming in disgust) (squeaking) (softly) Oh my god! – Would you like a gummy worm?
– (weakly) Yes. – Go big or go home. If I’m not going to die, then why not? That tasted really gross. – (groaning) Oh, did you actually–? Oh! (gagging) – I’ll eat that just ’cause.
– Oh my god! – To wash down the other. – Go big or go home!
And I don’t like going home! – (queasily) Oh my god. – Ugh! This tastes like
a bad tasting leaf covered in dirt. – To be honest,
I’ve never had a good-tasting– – That’s slimy. – (FBE) You both get the point.
– It tasted like dirt. – The food gods are just like,
yo, you gotta suffer. – After my brave consumption
of a tarantula, you gave me a shot glass
with a worm in it! – I can just imagine it
moving around in my mouth. I– whoa!
– (snickering) – (FBE) Brooklin, you won!
– Girl! – This one, I’m
totally content with losing. – I would do it again.
– I would not. I don’t have that drive,
like, I have to win this. – It’s really fun and I think
it would be really fun to do with a group of your friends. – Thanks for watching
Teens Vs. Food on the React channel. – Subscribe for new shows every week. – Bye, guys! – Hey, everyone, Alyssa here,
a producer from the React channel. Thanks so much for checking out
this People Vs. Food episode. I am so proud of our reactors
for taking on that challenge. If you have any ideas you want us to try, go ahead and hit us up in the comments.