(coughing) – What are you doing? – [Slice and Rice] Wassup, ninjas! – This is Slice. – And Rice. So I’m really excited about this video. It’s like an actual true
spicy ramen noodle challenge. – We did it before but this time we had a company
actually send us spicy ramen. – It’s Korean and it’s called Bulcheese. Bul literally means fire. – Eat some bul. So we asked you guys to ask us
some questions on Instagram. So we’re gonna eat and try
to answer some questions. – Alright. Before I pour it in there, this is a second pack of spice. (rock music) Yeah. Oh yeah. I’ve never done this before. – Can we say our grace? – Okay. – God, please don’t let
this make my butt explode. (exploding) – I’m nervous. – Alright, we’re gonna take
a bite and then we’ll read. Alright, one two three. (exploding) Not bad so far. (chuckling) – Alright, first question. – Whoa! (laughing) Ooh! – Pick a meal, pizza toppings over rice or rice topped on pizza? – What? Was that even English? – Spoon, come on, come on. (coughing) Come on, come on, come on. – Stop! – No, come on, I’m serious.
– No, you don’t, stop. – You didn’t answer the question yet! – I said pizza. I think I said pizza top. – What? – Does Slice’s gap have
the power to defeat Thanos? – My chest feels weird. (grunting) Yes, the answer is yes. Do you think Slice will ever learn Korean? No. – Why is all these questions though– – ‘Cause this video’s all about you. – This is evil. – This is good. – It’s a nice sized bite. – Let’s do it the same time, ready? – One, two, three. (exploding) (clapping) – When is the wedding
going to happen, Matt? – Yo, next year, man! – What month? (Slice sobbing) – After every bite you gotta slurp. – Ooh! – Matt! Eww! I’m sweating, yo. I need to put my hair up. – Your lips don’t feel like they peelin’? – They do. Alright, craziest thing
you’ve done together. – I don’t know. I don’t wanna think. – So we snuck into a building. – No, we did not. We had to get something
out of the building that we were already in.
– We jumped through a window. We jumped through a
window and it was closed. – It was definitely open. She stuck in there. I did not. It hurts. It hurts. Yo, y’all gonna roast me
but I don’t care, man. I gotta take my hat off. What? Yo, stop man. It’s hot. – A spoonful. (dramatic orchestral music) – I can’t.
– Heartburn! What is your problem? – Yo, I hate spicy stuff, man. – What’s one thing you’ve
never told the other person but you’ve always wanted to you? – You? – Yes. – I tell you everything. – For me, I wish you would
get a teeth-cleaning. – Your joint’s yellower than mine. – No!
– Your teeth yellow! And you don’t even smoke. Well sometimes I wish you
would hit one of them, them acne cleaning solution kits. I was just saying you too old. – So you’re going down this road. – You started it. You started it.
– Take a bite. (laughing) – Alright, that one hurt. That one hurt. That one hurt. I’m good! Stop! Stop! – Read the next line. I’m reading all of them. (coughing) I’m reading all of them. Eww, you’re sweating in the back. (laughing) – Wait.
– Spoon and then read. – I’m scared for my life. Hold up. (coughing) (dramatic music) (record scratching) I don’t wanna do it. I can’t, yo. I can’t. (Rice groaning) I can’t. Get off my nip nip. – What is your favorite cheesy pick-up? – What? – What is your favorite cheesy pick-up line?
– I can’t hear you! It hurts! – I lost my number, can I have yours? – What? Why are we doing this to ourself? This really looks fake on a camera yo. But it’s not. It is not. It is not! Get off me. (Rice laughing) Don’t touch me. I’m getting mad. – Any meet ups soon? Yes, I’m thinking about at 500k. That’s the goal. Do you guys ever get bored of each other? No, we actually only see
each other twice a week. So it’s literally impossible
to get bored of each other. – Only when she calls me. – Yeah and I’d be, I’d be telling what, I could tell.
– I’d be, Tasmanian Devil. (speaking gibberish) – How many babies do you guys want? Six. (coughing) – I’m done. – No.
– Game over. – No, you have to eat the whole thing. – I’m done. – Honey, no, seriously.
– No, stop. Get off me, man. I’m not playing, man.
– You have to eat the whole thing. You serious? – [Slice] End of the game. – Are you serious? Eww! Matt, are you serious? (Rice laughing) – [Slice] I was gonna
say, it’s not I can’t. And you trying to rope me back. – I thought you were joking.
– No, I’m not joking. – Honey, just finish the noodles. – No, I’m done. – Are you crying? – No, I ain’t crying. Don’t touch me. Man, get off me, man. – Eww, you’re sticky. – My lips feel like they bended. Your lips don’t feel like that? And my teeth feel like they rotate. I’m hurtin’ right now. You’re just looking at me weird. I’ll take one more bite. (Rice laughing) – Head so big, can’t put a hat on. – Was that your attempt
to try to roast me? I’ll give you that because everybody be like, “Oh my gosh, he’s so mean.” – Oh, this is a good question. Will you have new merch? Yes, we’re trying to get
that for the holidays. So please, Ninjas. We’re getting something real good. You gotta get it on the spoon like this. Your last bite. – Look, I ate my noodles. This all I have. I was taking big gulps. That’s why I’m hurting and you’re not. – Don’t try to act like you know. You phony. – Embarrassing story? (Slice coughing) – Ow! That makes it worse! – Embarrassing story? – It went through my nose. – Oh. – Embarrassing story. – We told this story before
about I was doing lunges and I pooped in myself. If you were given one billion dollars, what would you do with the money? – I would give 90% of it away. I’m not kidding.
– No, you’re not. – Yeah, I am.
– No, you’re not. – I am. – 90%. – Just strangers. – You buggin’. You are buggin’. It came through my nose. It burns. My nose burns. – What would you do? – What’d you do that for? (Rice laughing) – You know this is gonna give me an ulcer. – No it’s not. – Yes, it is. (farting) (Rice laughing) – It burns! It burns! (Slice groaning) What? I don’t smell it. (Slice coughing) Dramatic, you’re being dramatic. – I can’t breathe. (coughing) What are you doing? Why are you doing these things? It’s making me breathe it in more. I’m breathing it in more. Stop! (dramatic music) It’s not helping me! It’s not helping me! Stop! Stop! Why’d you do that? Why’d you do that? That was the worst thing in my life. – What, the fart or– – All of it. How everything transpired
is not even a word. – Have you ever had a fart that burned? – For the grand finale. – What? No, I’m not gonna heartburn. I’m not doing it. I’m not doing that. – Whatever, man. – I don’t really want you to die. Please don’t die. Honey, please don’t. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. I don’t want you to die. Wait, spit it out! Spit it out! (Slice coughing) – Don’t try that at home. That was dangerous. – We put two packs.
– I could have hurt myself. – Yeah, don’t drink
with two packs of spicy. In all seriousness, we do wanna thank Bulcheese ramen for sending us their new noodles. They’re actually really good. My family, they sent
us four packs of these. My family and I already ate three packs. This is the last pack in this video. Don’t put two packs of spice in it, okay? Regardless, it’s really good ’cause it’s cheese. So if you’re into macaroni and cheese, it’s kinda like that but with a little bit of spice in a ramen. Alright? – What? It’s at that point in time that we wanna give shout outs. We got some new Patreons. So you already know what time it is. It’s time for that song. ♪ Alexis Perez, you’re so presh ♪ ♪ Thank you so much for donating to us ♪ ♪ You chose a good video to donate to us ♪ ♪ Because Slice got the
spice in his mouth ♪ ♪ I don’t even know if y’all been told ♪ ♪ We got our homie named
Alexis Perez, y’all know ♪ ♪ That’s our homie and our new Patreon ♪ ♪ And this is what we’re
gonna do to get it on ♪ ♪ Slice and Rice ♪ ♪ Thank you for the donation ♪ (Rice laughing) And then our next Patreon comes from our ninja, Daryn Spraggs. ♪ I will sing to you, Daryn Spraggs ♪ ♪ Thank you for your donation ♪ ♪ You ♪ (record scratching) Alright, so this is a very special person. They sent us this really
nice letter with gifts. It says, “Dear Slice and Rice.” – [Slice and Rice] That’s us! – Hello, I’m a ninja. I love your YouTube channel so much. You guys make me laugh but you guys melt my heart with your love. Aww! Please accept this from me. I got it because it was
very silly and funny. Please write back or maybe let me know that
you got this on camera. Thank you, love you. Love, Kalia a.k.a Yuna. Aww. And she even threw in– – She sent us two dollars.
– And she sent us two dollars. – And look, we received– – [Rice] Barf squish ball. – Aww, thank you so much.
– Thank you so much. – Anyways, ninjas. (throat clearing) I got the slice. – I got the spice. ♪ Ha ha ha ha ha ♪ (TV static buzzing) Man, I’m just. – It wasn’t that bad. – It was terrible. You didn’t even, how you gonna say it’s not even that bad. I had to put on all this in my mouth. And it started sizzling in my throat and that’s why I started going crazy ’cause I thought I was about to choke. Looking at me like I’m a snack.