– (FBE) You ready
to try this one? – What?
– You want me to wipe my [censored]
with pumpkin spice? ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (FBE) So, do you know
what season it is? – Uh, fall. Spooky time.
– It’s spoopy season, which means Uggs, pumpkins. – (FBE) It’s pumpkin spice season.
– (gasps) Yes! Oh my god. I am the biggest,
most basic girl in the freaking universe.
Pumpkin spice me all day, every day. – I love pumpkin spice stuff.
I will try it. I will buy it. – (FBE) So today, we’ll be visiting
some of the craziest products in the pumpkin spice family
from past and present. – Oh, perfect.
– I’ve seen some weird [bleep] about pumpkins, man. Like,
there’s pumpkin spice poop spray. – Back in the day,
it used to just be bread, and then, you know,
cupcakes or muffins, like pumpkin muffins.
And then the latte came, and then it was
like everything pumpkin spice. You could probably get
pumpkin spice toilet paper. – (FBE) Ready to see
some pumpkin spice goodness? – Yeah, let’s do it.
– (FBE) All right. First up… – (gagging) – This is a disgrace to spam.
That’s disgusting! – I can’t eve– who does–
how is that a thing? – That’s disgusting.
That looks like a joke that’s real. – (FBE) This pumpkin spice
flavored spam was released on September 23rd and sold out
completely in seven hours. – Stop! Wow. I’m shocked.
– I think people just wanted to see what the hubbub was about.
There’s no way that there’s someone that thought, “Dang,
that looks good.” – That’s how they get you, though.
It says “limited edition” on there. Everyone’s starting
to stock up on that. And I’m one of those people
that play into this. It’s like, “Oh, man.
This is exclusive. I gotta go line up right now
to get me some pumpkin spice limited edition spam.”
– (FBE) So, the flavor is typically associated
with sweeter food items. What do you think about it
now being included in savory foods? – I feel like it could work,
but not for [bleep] spam! – I’m fine with that.
I love a pumpkin spice cracker. But no, not this.
– I could see it to a certain extent. This is not what
I see it on, though. (chuckles) I don’t imagine that
it would be on spam. But I can picture it being on
some type of, like, salmon or steak. – Well, first of all, I don’t feel
like savory is how I would describe spam.
[Bleep] in a can, maybe? You can flavor pumpkin spice
on [bleep], but my thought is it’s still probably gonna
taste like [bleep]. – (FBE) So, pumpkin spice
has also been incorporated into restaurants
and into traditional foods. – (chuckles) A burger?
“A pumpkin spice latte burger. Nothing basic about it.”
– No. Absolutely not. – I think that’s the epitome
of basic bitch right there. What is happening, America?
– My question for that is is the burger supposed
to taste like a latte now? – Umami Burger is good.
I don’t know about the pumpkin spice latte burger.
I wish they just said pumpkin spice burger.
The latte is just like, I don’t wanna have a coffee
with a burger. – You know how you have
hamburgers or hot dogs in Hawaiian sweet rolls?
I feel like maybe it would be kind of like that,
just a little bit of sweet and then some savory.
And I don’t know. This picture looks pretty good.
– (FBE) Umami Burger announced this pumpkin spice latte burger
back in 2014. – I think it’s genius. I think “There’s nothing
#basic about it” says it all. – I can’t imagine someone
ordering that thinking, “That looks delicious.”
– I don’t know whether to salivate or gag, ’cause it looks good,
but also I’m trying to taste it from my imagination.
It just doesn’t sound right. – (FBE) Here’s another
pumpkin spice flavored snack. – Hummus?! Pumpkin pie hummus?
I’m trying to think of hummus. And I like hummus,
but I don’t want– I don’t– that doesn’t
sound good either. None of these sound good!
– I feel like this would be pretty good.
That on some pita chips? That would be lowkey bomb.
– That one, I get. Pumpkin pie, hummus,
I could see maybe, like, I don’t know, maybe an apple,
dipping an apple in that. – Oh, this I would try! 100%.
There are a lot of different types of hummus and different ingredients
in hummus that can change it from more savory to a little bit
more on the sweeter side. – (FBE) Well, we actually have
some for you to try. – No way! Well,
I’m actually intrigued. – Oh my god.
This is the best day ever. Oh, hell yes.
Oh, hell YES! (laughs) Where do I buy this?
– Is it always this– it’s awfully dark.
Okay, let’s see. Mm’kay. It’s really good.
– That’s actually really good. Oh my god. It tastes
like pumpkin pie. (laughs) – I don’t really taste the hummus.
Like, you get a little bit of the texture, but it feels
like you just gave me a slice of pumpkin pie, took a pretzel,
and just scooped the top off of the pie.
– With the pretzel, it kind of just tastes like I’m eating
a pumpkin pie that maybe has a little bit of
a salted crust or something. – Oh my gosh. What?!
Pumpkin spice Dutch cheese? (laughs) I don’t know
how I feel about that one. – That would probably
be really good. – I’ve tried infused cheeses
with blueberries or goat cheese and olive oil,
different combinations, and those turned out so good.
– (FBE) Pumpkin spice flavors are also spicing up the world
of cheese, not only in pastries and cheesecakes, but also
in traditional cheeses like Gouda. – Mm-mm, no. No. Don’t do that
to cheese. I love cheese too much. Don’t pumpkin spice
the hell out of that one. – I’m a hoe for cheese,
so this sounds good. But I also don’t wanna
get my hopes up. – Oh my god.
Imagine a pumpkin spice brie that’s like heated up
and melting. That’d be so good. – My mind’s still boggled
on how that pumpkin spice hummus tasted really good.
So, I’m like, I thought it looked bad, but it was really good,
so I feel like this looks like something I wouldn’t eat,
but maybe it is. – (FBE) So, why do you think
they would make these cheeses pumpkin spice flavored also?
– Well, you can pair cheese with anything, like different kinds
of wines, different kinds of, like, balsamic vinegar or honey.
It goes with so many great things. – Probably because they know
people like me will buy it, and they wanna make money. (chuckles)
– I can’t answer. I literally have no answer
other than the fact that someone probably sat around and went,
“Okay. How about cheese?” “Sure. We haven’t done that.”
– (FBE) So, next up… – Oh, it’s just a protein powder.
I don’t see why not. I think I’ve tried protein powders,
and a lot of them taste disgusting. That would probably mask
the flavor best out of anything I could think of.
– If it was just normal pumpkin spice protein, that’s fine.
They have s’more protein, chocolate protein, whatever.
But bone broth pumpkin spice? Ah, they just don’t clash in my head.
It doesn’t sound good at all. – I know that the bone broth thing
is a big deal and everyone’s doing it. I can’t get into it.
But a pumpkin spice protein powder? Oh, I’m in.
– This doesn’t surprise me at all, ’cause there’s all sorts of
different flavors for protein shakes and protein powder, so it was only
a matter of time until someone wanted to make
their own protein version of their pumpkin spice latte. (laughs)
– (FBE) Bone broth protein powder is a nutritional supplement
that typically comes in a variety of flavors. And now, of course,
there’s a pumpkin spice version made from beef bones.
– So, it’s pumpkin beef and into a powder.
Okay. What the f– okay, what?! That’s interesting, actually.
– The fact that it says bone broth protein
makes it sound weird. Like, “Oh, what am I
about to eat? Bones?” You know? But it basically
just tastes like normal protein. – Depends really how much
it tastes like beef bone broth. I mean, if I feel like
I’m drinking a salty soup with pumpkin spice in there–
actually, that might even work, because people drink,
you know, pumpkin soup. So, maybe it won’t be so bad.
– (FBE) It seems like the flavor is hitting health markets as well
and targeting gym rats and athletes. – That’s smart.
That’s very smart marketing. They already have multiple flavors,
so the pumpkin spice isn’t anything different.
It’s just seasonal. – (FBE) So, do you think that
this is something people will continue to buy?
– 100%, yes. They will all buy it. – Hell yeah. The monotony
and how boring it gets just taking protein drinks, I mean,
I know people who are always just throwing everything in there,
like bananas, whatever they have just to make it a little bit better,
so give them options. – I’ve seen like protein bars
that are pumpkin pie flavored or pumpkin spice flavored.
So that’s, I think, a little bit more on the common side.
I definitely think people wanna feel festive and wanna
change it up a bit. – (FBE) Here’s another drink
that comes in a pumpkin spice flavor. – Pumpkin spice soda. Yeah. I’m in.
– For [bleep] sake. A pumpkin spice soda? Oh my god!
They literally are making everything. – Oh. This is probably good.
I’d be down to try this. – When I was younger, I used
to drink vanilla cream soda a lot, so I feel like this would be good.
I wouldn’t be mad at this. – My first reaction was, “Ugh.”
But I’ve had pumpkin beer, and I quite enjoy that.
– I feel like that’d be good. Could you imagine
a pumpkin spice soda float with vanilla ice cream,
like a root beer float type thing? I feel like that would be pretty good!
– (FBE) We’ve actually done an episode in the past with all different types
of interesting sodas that we’ll link to in the description,
but today is your lucky day, because you get to try
some pumpkin spice soda! – Yay!
– YES! (clapping) Ah, I’m so excited! – It’s not as good
as I thought it would be. It kind of tastes like cream soda?
– It doesn’t smell super strong like pumpkin. Let’s see. Okay, that’s really mellow.
It’s not super overpowering. It’s actually kind of nice.
– Yeah, that to me tastes more like a cream soda. Nope. That actually does not taste
like cream soda, ’cause then you get that rest of the taste that hits ya,
and it’s not great. – I don’t know if it’s like
a star anise flavor or something. There’s a weird aftertaste.
I’m not getting a lot of pumpkin spice.
– This would be really good with ice cream. I feel like
that would be like a little float. That would be really good.
But in general, this soda’s really, really, really good.
– This is something that I didn’t expect,
but it’s good. I like having quirky little sodas
like this, especially one for fall. I would definitely spike this,
add some almond milk, a little bit of Bailey’s.
– (FBE) And finally, recently, Charmin announced that they
will be putting out pumpkin spice toilet paper.
– No. You’re [bleep] kidding me. Show me that. You’re kidding–
OH MY GOD! – Okay. That’s too much.
Why would you even need that? You don’t. You don’t.
I don’t even want pumpkin spice near my butt.
– I don’t think any fragrance is good for your butthole.
I don’t want my butt smelling like a pumpkin.
That’s weird. – Stop! I knew it!
Oh my gosh. That’s so funny! Literally the most ridiculous thing
I could think of was toilet paper, and here it is.
– (FBE) You ready to try this one? – What? Am I gonna smell it? Please don’t make me
go try… (chuckles) – You want me to wipe my ass
with pumpkin spice? – How am I gonna even try it? Am I gonna go to your bathroom
and wipe my butt with pumpkin spice toilet paper?
– (FBE) Well, rest assured. Although, some may feel
that the pumpkin spice craze has gone too far,
it hasn’t gone that far yet. – Yet.
– This one’s fake? Oh, thank God!
– (FBE) So, Charmin pumpkin spice toilet paper was circulating
the internet, but it was just a hoax. – Funny! Funny, funny, funny.
And here I was considering buying. – I saw this floating around online.
I thought it was hilarious. You know, people kind of making fun
of the fact that everything seems to be coming out with
a pumpkin spice version for the fall, so it’s only a matter of time
until you wanna wipe your bum with something nice and festive.
– (FBE) Why do you think so many would believe that
this is a real item? – They make pumpkin spice everything.
I’m not surprised. – People are crazy.
And if there’s cheese, spam, burgers, I’m like, yeah, of course,
they’re gonna make a toilet paper… flavor? What is that?
I don’t even– Scented? Flavored? I don’t know.
– There’s so many things that have pumpkin spice in them,
it doesn’t surprise me that this might come up
and people would believe it. I also want to be surprised
if they did do it just for the fun of it and for the cha-ching!
– What’s actually sad is I guarantee this would sell out too,
’cause people are gonna be like, “Oh, man, this makes me
smell so fresh.” – (FBE) So finally, do you have
a favorite pumpkin spice item that you look forward to every year?
– Like every basic girl, my pumpkin spice latte. (laughs)
– I don’t really look forward to anything super specific. I like
to try things when they come out. I personally think the pumpkin thing’s
a little overhyped, ’cause people have been shoving that
in my face for years. – I always look forward
to just straight-up pumpkin pie. I always stock up
on the pumpkin pie spice, because I use that year-round
in my coffee, like other– oatmeal, whatever.
And oh, the crackers. Trader Joe’s has these crackers
that are like pumpkin spice. The pumpkin spice almond milk,
which is nice in a coffee. I also like to buy–
(chuckles) this is psycho. I also like to buy just the holiday
pumpkin spice (fading) coffee… – Thanks for watching
this festive episode. – Subscribe and hit the bell,
so you never miss an episode. – What is the craziest
pumpkin spice item that you’ve seen?
Let us know in the comments. – Happy pumpkin spice season. Bye!
– Hey, guys. Vartuhi here, producer at FBE. Thank you so much
for watching this episode of Adults React. Make sure
to subscribe and hit the bell, so you’re notified of new
uploads every day. Bye, guys.