– This is how I eat
my Oreos anyway. I’m glad to know at least
I’m doing something right. – Ew! EW! Look! ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So, due to audience request
on our previous video, we’re gonna show you
five more foods you have been eating wrong.
– Oh! No way! How exciting. Okay, I saw the first one
of these and I was like, “What?!” – I liked that we got
to kind of myth bust these ideas that there are different ways
to eating food. – I’m always like, “God,
why didn’t I think about that? That’s so smart,
and I eat it like an idiot.” – The ones we did
in the last episode all made sense to me.
I feel like the ones we get this time are gonna
be slightly more obscure. – I’m a little nervous
after last time, because some of them were “eh”
and some of them were good. So, I guess we’ll see
what works and what doesn’t work. – (FBE) Okay, so first up
is a maybe smarter way to eat Tic Tacs.
– (man) There’s actually a little trick to get
only one Tic Tac if you want it. So, I’ll show how it’s done.
– I love that guy’s accent. – And then you…
– (man) Turn it like this. – Yeah.
– (man) And then open very… – Wait, they’re gonna spill.
– (man) Look at that. – What?!
– Oh, okay. I see. – (man) …got one.
– I used to do this when I was a little kid,
and I never knew that was what it was for.
– It makes sense now why there’s that little oval thing
in the Tic Tac containers, ’cause I’ve never used that
in my life. – (FBE) Now you can
give it a try. – Ooh. Oh, they’re the white ones.
What are these? The mints? Okay. – He gave it a few shakes,
and then he said to open it carefully. I got one! – If I do this,
shake a little low, and then carefully
pop the bottom down, then– now, one Tic Tac
is in the Tic Tac receptacle. Take that, minty fresh breath. – See, I’d be so nervous
that all of these are gonna fall out all over the place.
All right. Here we go. And then you just open it.
Wow! I have one that’s trying to sneak out.
– Ahh! I got two! I’m eating two. – See, okay, I got two.
This feels flawed. I got two of ’em.
(chuckles) – Oh, it’s– look! It’s two!
This is a special. They’re twinning. I got twinning Tic Tacs.
But still, two is better than 5,000 flying out at you.
– Honestly, I’d still eat it regular and just kind of take it back.
– See, I got two again!! This feels flawed.
I don’t know if this works. I feel like that dude took
maybe a couple different takes, because now everything
wants to fall out. – (FBE) So, let’s look
at a different way to eat cereal. – Okay. “Eating cereal with wa”–
Wait, wait, wait. I can’t even finish that sentence.
– “I am a true believer that cereal with water is better”?!
– “The taste of milk conflicts with the taste of cereal,
whereas water does not.” – “While still getting
the same texture, water does not ruin
the taste of cereal. My friends crucified me.”
Rightly so! – “So, for this reason.
I’m coming here in search of others who share my beliefs
of water being better than milk.” – That looks disgusting. – I guess it’s healthier.
– All the little Cheerio leftovers is just getting– hanging out
in the water, so it just looks like dirty water. – I don’t know.
I’ve got reservations on this one. I feel like
this is not gonna be great. – (FBE) Well, let’s give it a try.
– I thought this one was gonna be kind of like get out,
where it’s drink your milk separately from your cereal.
I wasn’t expecting water to go with your cereal. – All right.
See, that just looks odd. – Mm. Delicious, nutritious water.
– It’s just not as satisfying as if you were to pour milk, man. – (chuckles) I still taste the cereal,
which is fine. I just feel like I’m used
to tasting the milk instead of tasting the water. – It’s just plain.
I don’t– no flavor. – No.
– Okay. Here we go. I don’t know. Now I wanna
go home and try other cereals to see… This is weird.
This is like a mindblown thing. I never would’ve thought of this.
This is kind of crazy. – Ew! EW! Look! That’s like…
It’s dirty water! Wow, that’s wack.
That’s so wack. – No, I definitely wouldn’t–
I’m gonna be using my milk. I’m not gonna put
water in my cereal. – (FBE) Okay, so let’s look at how
you should be cutting an orange. – (woman) Cut off one end. Cut off the other.
– Yeah. – You have to cut the ends,
and then the cut top. – (woman) …halfway
through the orange. – Okay. – (woman) At which point,
I am just gonna open it up… – Ooh!
– (woman) … like so. – Interesting. – (woman) …like so. – Oh! You know, I always
have a really hard time cutting oranges.
– That was really sick. I saw how perfectly even
all the slices were. – Yeah. Who knows?
Maybe this one will make life easier. – Okay. Here we have
this orange trick that that woman just did,
and we’re just gonna cut off the ends.
No problem here. – And then the other end. – And then just pull. I think I did it wrong. (chuckles)
It didn’t roll out as nicely. – This is the part
I was worried about was, like, orange juice
flying everywhere. But I think we’re okay.
Yeah. Okay. Well, it sort of worked.
It kind of broke on the other side. – Ah, but hers is all pretty.
– Oh. (snickers) – Yeah, this is fine,
but now I have to wash this knife. You could just peel the peel
that’s already easy to peel. (laughs) – It’s sort of–
but now I’m stuck with peel. It’s a problem.
Now what’s supposed to happen? And it’s very juicy.
It’s very juicy. Now it’s like a… No, it’s not helpful.
– It sort of worked. I got it, right? Okay. Mm.
These are really good. (chuckles) – It’s not bad, because now
I don’t have to worry about peeling the whole orange.
Literally, it just kind of– it just kind of peels itself,
which isn’t bad. – I think this is a good,
faster way to get them. – If I’m making meal prep
or something, I would definitely do this,
’cause I have a knife in my kitchen. But if I’m on the go,
I’ll just eat an orange, just peel it.
It’s way easier. – She didn’t show how
you’re supposed to eat it, because now I can’t
take it out of the peel. This is– yup.
This doesn’t work. – It’s a cleaner way to do it,
which I’m all a fan of. – I like it.
This is actually pretty useful. – (FBE) So, next is a potentially
easier way of eating a juicy burger. – Ooh! Okay!
– (man) So, we’ve established that actually holding it
upside down… – What?
– (man) …big bun on the bottom.
– Uh-huh. This guy looks like
he knows his hamburger stuff. – (man) …gives more…
so when all the sauce runs through… – Wow!
– (man) It kind of gets absorbed by the bread.
– There was logic. That makes sense. – Whether you eat a burger
upright or upside down, I feel like if it’s a messy burger,
it’s gonna be a messy burger. – (FBE) Let’s try it.
– Hell yeah. Oh, baby! This is beautiful.
– So, he did this. You know what?
It makes sense. – So, this guy is saying
this is really juicy part, this is– turn it upside down.
And… I don’t feel like it’s any more
or less convenient this way. I’m not feeling like there’s
a juice overflow, a sauce problem. – It doesn’t matter.
You can hold it this way, or you can hold it this way.
If stuff’s gonna fall out, it’s gonna fall out.
I think this one’s stupid. I don’t like it.
– I don’t what it is. I like it the normal way,
because I want the meat and cheese first
rather than the lettuce. And the other way,
I felt like I was eating way too much lettuce,
even though I thought it wasn’t gonna make
that much of a difference. – I’ve had really juicy burgers
that drizzle down your arm when you pick it up, so I know exactly
what he’s talking about. – I can see myself doing this
just because I don’t think I realized until I flipped it over that
this bun is kind of bigger anyway. So, I feel like it’ll
keep it more together. – Maybe if we had a burger
with two top buns, right? So, swap out this little sucker,
this gross sucker, and just do another one of these
on the top, then I might feel more comfortable.
But the weightedness, you know? Like the… ah.
It just feels wrong to have the sesame bun
on the bottom. – (FBE) And then next
is a different way to eat your Oreos with milk.
– Oh, this’ll be good, because there are ways
to eat an Oreo. – Pours milk, Double Stuf Oreo.
Uh-huh. Oh, I’ve seen this! You poke a fork
and then you just dip it in. – Yup, yup, yup.
That is the smartest way to eat Oreos.
– I’m not against this. – (chuckles) She looked
way to happy about that. – I like to hold mine
a bit longer, and I feel like it’s gonna
fall off the fork if I try it. – Mmm. Oh, interesting.
Ooh. Ah-ha! Smart. (muffled) Oh, okay.
That’s where that [bleep] falls apart. That is where it goes downhill.
It’s all in one bite! That was the secret!
– Okay, this is really cool. (chuckles) And then…
I guess I didn’t think about it, but… Uh-oh, uh-oh. Oh, no!
I liked it till the end part when it broke apart.
– You can’t leave this in too long, ’cause if it gets soggy enough,
it’s gonna fall off the fork. That’s awesome. – Okay. I get it. This one
might be my favorite actually. This actually did work better
than I thought it was, ’cause I’ve seen this honestly
for years and never tried it, because I was just like,
“It’s gonna fall and it looks stupid.” – Yeah, I guess. It’s cool.
If I have a fork on me, I would definitely do it.
– This is how I eat my Oreos anyway. I’m glad to know at least
I’m doing something right. – I like this one.
This is a great– I’m gonna use
this one for sure. – (FBE) Will you be partaking
in any of them if you had to pick one?
– If I had to pick one, the Oreo hack’s pretty good.
But I would just have to remember that I have to shovel them in whole.
– Oreos, ’cause I like Oreos the most. – This Oreo one.
I really like this Oreo one. I’m gonna be doing the Oreo one.
– From the ones that I learned today, I wanna say my favorite
probably is the burger just because it– I feel
like it’ll make it more clean. – Probably the Oreos and milk one.
This is the best one so far that’s actually worked for me
and I could actually see myself doing, because I love Oreos and milk.
– I think the Oreo. I think this one’s probably the one
that I was like, “Oh, I would definitely use this
after today.” What a great way for us to learn
some of these cool trips that maybe we didn’t learn
growing up. – Thanks for watching us
attempt new ways at eating food on the React Channel.
– Subscribe for lots of new shows every week.
– If you liked this episode, then hit that Like button.
– Hey, if you got one of those great food hacks for us to try,
PLEASE let us know in the comments. – Bye!
– Hey, guys! I’m Katie, a React Channel producer.
You should check us out on Twitter. It’s @fbe. And tell us
what you thought of the episode and just come and chat with us.